The Good Life

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Wuahahaha!!

How to Good-Bye Depression: If You Constrict Anus 100 Times Everyday. Malarkey? Or Effective Way?
by Hiroyuki Nishigaki

Some reviews:
Reviewer: Alexander Blake from Singapore
100 times is clearly too few, and who has time for more?
And by the way you can't do this in meetings at work. I've tried.

Reviewer: A reader from San Diego, CA
This book is better than lithium. I was depressed for years until I came across Mr. Nishigaki and his incredible anus book. I was skeptical at first, but after only a week of the recommended anus exercises, I could feel my spirits lifting, my buns firming and my blank-shooting ability reaching new heights. It's now been three months since I began the program, and I feel as if I've finally mastered my emotions. Nope, no more crying jags at the liquor store...for me. Instead, whenever I get down or feel as though I might need to abuse myself, I simply stop, concentrate on crushing the imaginary walnut in my anus and-BLAMMO!-all depressing and/or criminal thoughts are gone in a single squeaky fart. Of course, the resultant hemorrhoidal burning and itching can suck a bit, but I just think of it as the price one has to pay for rectal sanity.

Above extracts from Mr Brown's blog. If you want his link... contact jinx.

So still depressed? Let me try ah.... (-_-)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home