The Good Life

Friday, November 26, 2004

I'm Fine... You Leh?

Once I said my role on Earth is to help the people around me (something like that lah... hehe..). I tell you lor.. it's a really difficult 'job'. People may look at you in a manner you least expect.. like "what the hell did a loser like you trying to poke your nose in my business" or "Shut up.. I know what I'm doing"...... *beats my chest and look up to the sky*

Difficult because people won't accept my help.
Difficult because I often screw things up.
Difficult because I'm sometimes too occupied with myself.
Difficult because I'm afraid.
Difficult because I alone cannot create the desired impact.

I may be a passerby to you.. but I hope my footsteps can create an impression in your life.

I hope I can dump my bad habits. Working on it.

Let me try...
To jinx: Finally heard something 'good' from you. Strike while the iron is hot.
To nikki: Don't know what you are doing nowadays... most probably busy with softball and hall stuffs. Hope to see you representing school in IVP!
To fat busterd: Marathon training? Work on it man. Don't forget the mental training! We will run together.
To Khoo: Waiting for your soccer games man. Jia you for your exams!!
To Lampard/Lampole/whatever: Can feel the heat... but don't worry. It's ending isn't it? Can relak after exams. Looking forward to see you.
To CS: What no money..? Hmm.. we will think about a solution. That is supposed to be a gathering leh. Maybe we will go..... Chomp Chomp?
To the world: Watch it man... here I come.

Enough rumblings... time for some dumplings....



5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home