The Good Life

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Halo... My Name Is.....

Knock knock.

I get up and open the door. Tala!! Two chio girls are standing outside the door. Just cannot believe my eyes. Have God answered my distress call by sending not one but two pretty girls to my rescue?

"Hello! Would you like to buy some ice creams?"

Chey.

Then I saw the ice cream box. Cool. Two girls dragging a big styrofoam box from 13th floor all the way down... just to sell ice cream. Anyway.. I leave the task of whether or not to buy to my mother. Think she is also impressed by them and bought a tube. Hey... these two young ladies can easily snapped some part time jobs as waitress or sales girls or promoters lor, based on their age and looks. But they choose to sell ice cream.... the hard way. *I salute you girls. Hope to see you next time... hehe..*

Watched Guess X3. Amused by the can-I-have-your-telephone culture over there. Anyway... I don't think it's that hard. You got a mouth that can talk right?

If only my mother is not standing beside me just now. Or I will ask the girl in pink for her number....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home