The Good Life

Friday, December 17, 2004

I See, I Hear, I Think...

See

Hey... isn't that a _______ (cat/ tiger)?
Haha.. that babe is ______ (smiling/ sniggering) at me...
I saw a ______ (rainbow/ dark cloud) at the horizon.

Hear

You are such a ______ (sucker/ loser/ hunk/ attractive dude)!! I'm amazed by you!
Hey _____ (well done/ what a screw up)! Though we didn't win... I appreciate your effect.
C'mon... keep it up! We will _____ (support you/ laugh at you) all the way!

Think

Hey why he/she behaves like that? Does he/she _____ (hates me/ don't care about me/ likes me)?
Huh?? I _____ (assume/ expect/ thought) he will do that?
Maybe he/she will do this because ______ (insert what you want).

*** Please insert one answer

See..... there are so many ways people can approach a situation. That's why there will be communication breakdowns along the way. The only way to minimise that is to open up to others around you to let them have a chance to understand you.

There are also many ways you can moltivate yourself. Either you can always tell yourself to eat shit.... or you can tell yourself you can do it. Even you didn't perform as well as you will like to... don't give yourself negative stress but relax and try again. And to others...... don't just stand there and watch show... offer to help lah.

Liu Bei and company are a powerful group with talented individuals. The names of Liu Bei, Guan Yu, Zhao Yun, Zhang Fei already sends shiver down Cao Cao's spine. But there is no one to harness their strength. Until the arrival of Zhuge Liang.. that really shows a lot. Even if you are a talented dude... without a 'zai' person to lead the way... one will find it difficult to succeed. Call him moltivator... mentor... benchmark.. catalyst.. whatever..... and he can be anybody around you.

Will I find mine?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home