The Good Life

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

ICT

One night in MSN....

Me: Hey did u rcv the letter for ICT for nxt June?

Snake Eater: No leh... heng ah. Nxt In Camp Training is high key one leh... out field all the way. Can die man!!

No.... I don't want to be left out. While my other friends (who are working) have to go back for reservist... I have to sit out as I have the so called EID (I did not bother to check out what it means)... which is a project thing where my seniors often said they don't know what they were doing. Why must the school wants to eat into my hol?

I miss outfield. Once....

After walking for dunno-how-long distance, we reached our observation post. We put down our field packs and lay out our SBO in a routine order. It was 2 in the morning. Then we proceed to sleep.

Me: Hey... aren't we supposed to observe the cross-junction in front?

I whispered to my friend. I did not dare to raise the subject to my sergeant due to fear.

Ah Tan: Don't worry lah. We can hear vehicles approaching the place, then we report back to battalion.

As everybody is damn tired... that sounds logical. We fall asleep... and sleep through the night.

** We were damn lucky not to be caught by the enemies.

Those were my NS days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home