The Good Life

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Pot Shots

I'm greeted with exciting news when I read soccernet..... Chelsea vs Barcelona, Man Utd vs AC Milan, Arsenal vs Bayern Munich.

Which of them will pass the test? Answers revealed after 9 of March... when the second legs will be played.

Top players will relish the chance of playing against top opponents. They will have no fear, that's why they are top players.

I am far from being a top player. I cringed at the slightest pain... I fall out at the slightest fear. Shame.... shame on me.

Change is on the menu. Improve is the ingredient. Bring on the studies, the games, the shits, whatever...... if I'm not putting up a good fight that's not me. C'mon.... hit me... give me your best shot... because this time...... I am not pulling back.

How long do I have to wait?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home