The Good Life

Friday, December 31, 2004

The Power Of Nature

After what happened recently, you cannot underestimate the power of nature. They can strike you anytime, anywhere, any place. And Man thought he can control the nature.

Take these for examples.

I wanted to go out to buy a season coupon. But when I intend to go out, it rains. The timing is damn perfect I tell you.
Expert's explanation: Because you always push things to the last minute. When it's getting a bit rush.... you will blame everything.

My bike is always the target of bird shit. I have to spend quite a time to scrub them off.
Expert's explanation: Because you parked it under a tree. Either you parked it in the open and have your ass burnt by the hot seat, or you parked it under a tree and let those birds have their shooting practice.

This one is the best.

I went to the toilet one night and a cockroach ambushed me. A flying cockroach. It nearly crashed into my 'manhood'. Imagine the chaos inside the toilet. In the end I kicked it into the toilet bowl and flushed it away.
Expert's explanation:...........

Anyway, let's us respect the nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home