The Good Life

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Good Buddy

Can you feel the heat?

The weather is extremely hot lately, well guess it's the year of Hot Chick man.. which is good news to me (Is my joke funny?). But anyway, hope it rains soon. Current ongoing weather not good for the plants. The grasses had turned yellow and the trees dropped lots of leaves liao. Rain, rain, rain!

Fat busterd keeps asking me what plans do I have for this long holiday. And I always shoot back that I want to study all the way. Hey not that I want, but with waves of quizes and assignments due next week, do you have a better option? Thanks NTU for that! I luv u~~!

Meritocracy in Singapore sucks.

My sergeant (NS) once told me... "My boss said to me that he wanted to promote me, but I'm only a diploma holder. So I got no choice but to take private courses to have my degree so that he can promote me." Fuck up thinking from the boss man.

Everybody wants to look at that piece of rotten paper. No paper no talk. Why couldn't people regconised one's effort but not other written qualification from a piece of paper?

Oooh... I missed the topic man. It's "Good Buddy". Haha... entry not writing to the point, fail! Ok... well apparently this guy so busy entertaining some gals that he completely "miss" a whole bunch of us. Cool.....

Hey jinx, you can entertain your gals and wave to us at the same time right? Are we really so unapproachable or untouchable? Hope you have an enjoyable night man. Shakes my head and sighs.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home