The Good Life

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Right Frame Of Mind

Nothing had happened for the past few days. What am I expecting to happen? *shrugged my shoulders* But don't know why I feel good today.

Maybe it's the weekend or the Chinese New Year?

Played with some dogs this morning. Good choice. Like a particular one. Guess what? It had been adopted. But by 2 different people. Admin cock up I guess. The uncle was very upset. The lady didn't seem to want to give in to him. So what happen next?

I went home.

Well guess it's time for me to do something. Something. I couldn't pin-point what thing. Damn it. But something. Haha... still I feel happy.

Shit.... those guys from thw IMH are here again. Got to go! Remember, though everyone busy with your own stuffs, keep in tounch and stay cheerful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home