The Good Life

Monday, February 07, 2005

The Encounter

While walking along the busy stretch of passageway outside Eight Flags, a pretty girl approached me. With sun-tanned skin and a beautiful smile, she stopped me by my track.

Pretty girl: "Hello sir, would you like to buy some coffins?"

Shell-shocked me: ...........

I don't know how to answer that.

Realizing that I didn't reply, she asked again.

Pretty girl: "Some coffins for you sir. We have some good stuffs here."

I couldn't take it anymore.

Shell-shocked me: " Why would I need to buy coffins?"

She seemed surprised when I snapped at her.

After 10 seconds of awkward silence........

Pretty girl: "But I only asked you if you would like to be some coffee..." (She stammered)

Realizing my mistake.... I could only give a trademark-stupid-smily-face. And we both laughed.

At least I get her handphone number and got a chance to drink coffee with her during the weekend. Yeah.....



***** Above is only a fantasy that I had in the library 'cos I'm bored and there is no one to talk to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home