The Good Life

Monday, March 07, 2005

Falling Interest In Engineering

I had a good laugh when I read the news. Haha.

Hey it's kind of expected. After taking this course, I realized how boring but demanding this course is. And it doesn't help when a student have to digest 7 modules in a semester so that he can make it to next semester. It's so tiring.

"The Nanyang Technological University, long established for its engineering faculty, says it does not face the same problems as the polytechnics. This is because the faculty continually reinvents itself, incorporating life sciences, and even high-tech design elements into its curriculum." - CNA

Wah lau eh..... who are you trying to kid. That's because of this stupid decision that I have to take 7-8 modules a sem. To say it nicely is "broadening it's curriculum, to be more creative." In my own words, "Just stuff everything to them. They have to complete the modules by 3 months. If not, REPEAT!"

Ok... that's all for now. Hope to do well for the coming exams so that I can climb out of the vicious cycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home