The Good Life

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Darren's Trust Fund

Did some calculation on my special bank.

This special bank is different because the money in it is not in the bank. It's with me.

Hahah.... and found out that I'm halfway through the process of saving for my new digi camera.

But I still still it's a bit slow, hence I'm appealing for donations. I will be setting up 'Darren's Fund For Himself' project. All proceeds will go to Darren himself to buy a digi camera. How cool is it?

I know many of you have donated to charities for the relief projects.... so don't mind if you people chip in for this one too? Any amounts will do.

You can leave your comments on the tagboard or comments section, and I will contact you asap.

Your kind donations will give birth to a happy Darren in a few months time.

Happy giving!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home