The Good Life

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Fallen

"Ok, times up. Please stop writing."

But the guy in front of me, to the left of me, to the right of me, were still writing. I don't know about the one behind me.

I took a deep breathe and put down my pen. It slipped and fall to the ground. As I bent over to picked it up, I suddenly saw myself falling to a soft patch of grass.

I laid there motionlessly, as I had no strength to move. I just want to lay there forever.

Then there was this beautiful lady in white appearing in front of me.

"Darren boy, why don't you get up?", she asked in a sweet voice.

"Huh... don't want lah. I wan tto sleep." I replied half-dead.

"The exams are not over yet... how can you sleep?"

"Fuck the exams man. I want to sleep." I still reply in a half-dead voice.

"You are the chosen one, darren boy. Get up, no one can help you if you don't help yourself", she said.

"What you talking? Chosen one? No lah.. I just want to ......." Before I finished my sentence, she had already offered her hand.

Guess I can't say no to such a beautiful lady. With a sigh... I grabbed her hand and with a lift, I'm backed in my exam hall.

I quickly tidy up my table and handed my paper to the prof that was walking around collecting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home