The Good Life

Saturday, April 09, 2005

To Share It Out

Not share the woman.

But the joy.

A few days ago during a sms surprise attack from one of my sergeat.....

Sergeant: Hi how r u?

I read the message...... pause for 5 minutes.... then deliberately choose not to reply instantly. I got a bad experience of being ambushed by my JC friend whom I haven't been in contact. He took me to a place in the context of treating me a drink having a chat. Then he......... (more of that next time)

Me: Hey man... ok lah. Now just a normal student trying to act smart. How r u 2?

Sergeant:Long time din hear frm u already. Just to do my duty as a NS commmander to check ur status haha. I doing fine. Married liao man.

The last statement shocked me. I didn't hear from my army friends that anybody is married. And he didn't even inform me till now? Hey he is one of my closer army-suck-cock-buddy..... don't tell me this is a....... shotgun marriage???

Haha.... of course I did not ask him that.

Me: What the fuck man! Now then you tell me? At least I can go to ur wed wat...

Sergeant: No worries man. Just ROM only. Wedding dinning shd be ard nxt yr end. Will sure invite u one man. Go back camp first thing is to change status haha. What abot u man?

Ok... the rest is history.

But first let us congrats my sergeant!!

Woohooo!!

.............

Good that people can find their joy and happiness. There are many who had flop along the way, me included. Nono.... I'm not refering to you leh.... why so work up?

Ah... a refreshing news during this dull period.

Here's a joke.

A beefy guy meets a woman at a bar. They agree to go back to his place to make out. As he took his shirt off, he flexes his muscle and says," See there baby? That's 1000 pounds of dynamite!" He drops his pants and referring to his bulging legs, says" See those, baby? That's 1000 pounds of dynamite!" Finally, he drops his underpants. She runs screaming to the front door. He catches her and asks," Why are you in such a hurry to leave?" She replies," With 2000 pounds of dynamite and such a short fuse, I was afraid you were about to explode!"

Here's another one.

Scientists in Japan revealed that beer contains small amount of female hormones. To prove their theory, they fed one hundred men twelve pints of bear and observed that 100% of them started talking nonsense and couldn't drive.

All courtesy of Newman. Cheers. (I'm starting to feel that Joanne Peh looks cute and pretty too. Can fight with Jeannete Aw and Priscilla Chan liao.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home