The Good Life

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Click On Me

Please go to this place and fry the pig.
http://members.cox.net/ladysarakat/piggy.swf

Very funny. When people fustrate me, what should be my reaction?

The school taught us not fight. Fighting is bad you know..... you may get kicked out of school.

The law said no fight too.... or we will squat in the cell and eat porridge. We should not even quarrel, less the other sue the other for slandering or defamation.

Woooo... how fun can this be?

My religion also said that 'we should turn our cheek to the other side to let our enemy slap.' (Recoil back in shock.) Ok... my translation is bad but that's how I interpret.

In short, we should tolerate..... is it?

But I'm not that kind of person. My inner side of me always tell me to fight back.... to give the other party who pissed me off a dressing down, to scold the arrogant back to their senses, to tick off those who make me tulan.

If you think I'm all talk no action, don't try to challenge me to a fight 'cos I will chop you down. Eevn if I'm not as good as you, I will at least pull off some of your hair.

But no. No.

The other side of me told me to keep it down. Smile even if I'm irritated. Act blur, slow to react. That's my way to cover my aggressive side. The most I showed my displeasure is to give you a piss off look.

That doesn't mean I'm a very aggressive person, difficult to work with. I think it boils down to lack of understanding. Good guys are often took advantage off.

So right now, I will still maintain my good side. In the meantime, click on the pig. I thought it's cute. I recieved from the email and it told me it will help me to destress..

Hoho....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home