The Good Life

Saturday, April 02, 2005

The Reason

Ok.... it seems like Donavan had something urgent and is desperate to tell us. After tracking him down with my network of undercovers and spies, I approached him to listen to what he had to say. Below is the excerpt of the interview. It has been translated into a more readable message (minus the curses and swears and dialets.)

Donavan:
I don't know where to start my story. Because even myself don't know when all these troubles started. I know a group of very close friends. We often hanged out together. Play basketball together. Smoke together. Sian girls together. And yes, even took drugs together. Whoever tried to bully one of us, they will be in deep shit because we will whack the shit out of them. We are students in the day, but at night, we become brothers.

Before anyone dismissed us as a group of misguided adolescences, I want to say that we are not. It's society that forced us to become like that. I don't like school, with all their stupid rules and regulations. They said that they treat us like adults, but in truth they are always trying to brainwash us into a bunch of robots that listen to their commands only. We are not very clever, so the teachers don't like us and branded us as idiots. They don't care about us, only care ofr the 'elites'. Talking about them, these elites also very ass-hole. Thought they are kings and looked down on us.

Of course we want to prove ourselves. But the society want to see that piece of paper to determine our worth. Imagine a piece of paper that can determine our future. KNN!! And they thought we are the stupid ones.

Actually we are nice guys. But people don't like us so we became defensive. Society rejected us and won't gave us more chances. We took drugs. I know it's wrong. But I still joined in because I want to die. Why don't I just jump down the building? No... I want to die while enjoying.

Then police come and catch us. Some of us escape. They are very loyal. Some actually risked their life and come to visit me but got discovered and caught. One by one, all my brothers left me because they are in the prison.

Actually there are some very nice people inside the prison. They said they are scared to go back after they are released because of the mad society. People destroying their own environment, people chasing after a piece of paper, money, cars. In comparison, the prison is much safer.

Oei..... I have said what I want to say. Did you bring the things that I told you to bring not.....

Ok... the interview ends here. Before our dear Donavan left, he turned around and gave me the middle finger.

I am blessed.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home