The Good Life

Saturday, May 07, 2005

John 3:16

We saw a John 3:16 shop in Funan.

According to the Bible, John 3:16 says this:" For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

What has this got to do with a camera shop?

Scenario:
There are 2 bah cho mee shops, side by side. One of them is man by an old couple. The other is a pair of energetic young couple. There is a long queue in front of the young couple's store. The old couple seems to have nothing to do in their store. (Very obvious which one sells more 'tasty' bah cho mee.)

You are hungry. But which store will you go?

Updated: Maybe I will choose the old couple's one. Not because I can have my bah cho mee faster. But I may 'accidentally' make the old couple happier. although I will not always eat from their store, most probably once in a while. Hey maybe they will give me extra portion!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home