The Good Life

Sunday, December 25, 2005

The (mis)Adventures Of The Foursome

My night-taking photo skill is..... bad.

 
The Two Towers. Due to my poor lighting skills, the Cathedral seems to emit some strange lights. Wah lau eh..

 
CS and BY, on the right hand side, contemplating whether to sneak in. The entrance of the St Andrew Cathedral looks quite imposing.

 
Good thing about the 12X zoom. I tried to zoom in from outside of the Cathedral, but man, was the picture blurry..

 
We decided to walk in and take a look. The singing was soothing. It is as if I had entered another dimension. Maybe because of my clicking camera, we were kindly 'chased' out by the usher.

 
After hopping around 2 churches, BY called for a pitstop. I decided to save some cents by refraining from eating the desserts. I thought there will be fireworks at the Esplanade, so I urged them to finish fast.

 
On the way to the Esplanade, we past by C.H.I.J.M.E.S. Tecko said the bike gang is a gang of lost souls. No no.. I feel that they are more of a gang of good comrades..

 
There were no fireworks. So we drift along the Esplanade bridge, dodging artillery bombardments from some over-enthus people. The worst are some of the Malays. They threw firecrackers at anybody that came near them. Tamade. Oopps, do I run the risk of violating the what Sedition what Act? Whatever, but that did not spoil the joyous mood prevailing at the Esplanade. If only..

 
Tecko wanted to go to the Fullerton Hotel. Feeling lost, we went inside. I am very impressed by the designs of the hotel. Got a very cosy feeling.

 
So cosy that the rest decided to 'camp' on the sofas. Not willing to move another inch, we voted on our final destination of the night: Bedok market 86. Or 85?

Though I didn't get any beautiful photos, it is a good learning experience for me. Thought that taking pictures of Nature much more easier. Will be back for more, though I can't say the same for the rest. They looked as if they had completed a 42 klick road march in full battle order.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home