The Good Life

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Too Much Time

I was mulling whether to have char kway tiao or just magi mee for lunch, and what I should do in the afternoon, for a good half an hour.

That shows how much time I have. Sometimes too much free time is no good. It will make my mind go sick.

But I cherish those free time, 'cos the stupid school is reopening soon. Then loads of bullshit will start to cram my mind, all the senseless numbers and irritating formulaes start to sing songs with me. Speaking of formulaes, you never know how irritating they are unless you are in the Engineering course. Often I wonder what am I doing there. To me, an apple dropped from the tree because it is ripe to eat. My mind will not wonder off to some superb formulaes as in why the apple dropped. Stupid as I am, that's how my mind works. Maybe that's what separates me from some others. Idiots and elites. No disrespect to the guy who sat under the apple tree and discovered one of the world greatest formulae. Man, I think I forgot his name too.. so sorry.

Define courage. Define loyalty. Define love. Define friendship. Define morality. Define success. Define passion. Define sacrifice. (25 marks)

Talking about elites, how not to mention the NKF scandal? No surprise the election is not yet held. (The political parallels to the NKF scandal)

Caitao once asked why there are so few good people around. The answer is they often get gobble up. Ordinary citizen criticise NKF. Die. Ordinary citizen tsk tsk gahmen. Die die die. No repeat of David vs Goliath match. It only happen in the Bible. Closer to us, good people are often get taken advantage of. No? Yes. So how many good people left? Will the good people please stand up.

So what should we do? Caitao asked. I gave him a pat on his shoulder. He gave BY a pat on the shoulder. BY gave tecko a pat on the shoulder.

I must better utilise my free time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home