The Good Life

Friday, August 20, 2004

My Fantasy

Todae when of my balless fren said tat i shd write my fantasies here...

My feet is cold when i stepped into the arena. I stared at him... scrutinised his every movement. We are juz like 2 hot- blooded bull ready to charge each other down. I can sense tat he is impatient.. Suddenly the whole place is quiet. He charged at me like a man- on- a- mission. No choice but to siam. He had siezed the initiative. So fast, so strong, i tot. Then im down on the ground. My face is burning wif stinging pain. WTF man. Got kicked on the face. Tot i saw a smile on his face as he fly towards me again.. hey man he seemed to enjoy it. ..3.......... stay focused...... 2........ be positive..... 1... u can do it! As i side step to the left everything is happening like a matrix- liked slow motion. I can see his every movement. I planted a turning kick onto his rib.. followed by a double to his stomach and ended wif a slamming lick on his face. 1....... 2....... 3...... 4...... the whole stadium wildly erupted into cheers. I had KO my oppponent! "Champion! Champion! Champion!..." the crowd is celebrating wif me! I grabbed the National Flag and did a lap- of- honour. YES I M THE CHAMPION!!!.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home