The Good Life

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Actions N Inactions

It's good to rcv positive response from a fren... but i also feel lousy if my fren did not response to my expectation. Ok.. not to say to my expectation, but sometimes their response fustrated me. Is it cos im impatient? Or i fail to see 'the bigger pict' of their response?

Many of us seemed quite busy... except me. Haha no surprise i think. Im living in my own world anyway. Ok la. Got quizes nxt wk. I will try to put in more effort. Im thinking... do we actually have a say in our own choices of education? Or are we products of a govt effort to mass produce some slaves for their own economy? I had asked ard. Some of my frens also said they dunno why they r studying so much USELESS modules. I have to stress tat they r nice n responsible pple, n they hold some positions either in hall or in their ECAs.. though they may not good academically. Actually im more int in the environment.. but there r none offered in NTU. My father said there wont be jobs available. N i din get into Environment Eng (think it's cos of my results). In another words... im forced to study MPE. Tat's so weird.

Cant sleep.. waiting for the England game. Too bad Scholes not playing. Hope tat Smith will get into the score sheet. He is a good player.

Amid all the 'confusion' ard me... glad tat something pleasant happened todae. Shall not read too much into it. But i will definitely worked on it. One more hr to the game.. shall listen to Gold 90 fm while studying for my quiz. Tat's all folks. Cheers.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home