The Good Life

Friday, September 03, 2004

Where Are My Balls??

Whew!!! Another day in the library sleeping... until my neck aches man. What bullshit. Actual purpose of going to the library is to study, but i end up sleeping. Think next time i shd make a pt not to stay up too late or else next day wont have the energy to do my stuffs. Anyway there is no computer in my rm... but i still end up sleeping at ard 1+. Dunno wat m i doing man. Ok.. start from todae.

Saw her wif her fren at the canteen. Hoping tat she would turn to my direction then i can wave to her. Dun ask me why i dun went up n say hello to her. In the end she did not see me n i miss the opp to see her smile. Haha stupid me.

Hmm... time for my TKD training. Legs still straining from the long jogs i had in the past few days. Better move my ass now or i will be late. Then some pple will ask why the CAI always late for training. Hey i dun wish to join the com anyway. Juz contended wif training on my own. But i guess tat sometimes things r not within my control. O ya really got to go liao.... yes i still remember my target in training.... to be the best!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home