The Good Life

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Balls Under Fire

Remember tat i once wrote when is the right time to do something. Think there is no model ans to tat. Maybe everyone has to exp it by trial n error. But sometimes i really glad to take the initiative, either by force or by my choice.

Excited man. Cos later something exciting maybe happening. Hope tat things will run smoothly so tat i wont look so stupid.

Wah think i sustained a serious injury after my tournament leh. My left ankle will ache everytime i sleep.... my fav hobby! Anybody got some valuble advice?

Had a dream last night. Dreamt of me going jogging wif my frens. BY had a dog wif him. A terrier i think.Then we met a guy with 3 dogs. All terrier dogs if im not wrong. Then he called BY 'suai ge'. I remember asking him how much is one dog. He said $400+. I said wah so ex then i woke up liao. Hey wat is tat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home