The Good Life

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Jogging Can Be So Fun

Leg muscles are aching from the runs in 2 days. U noe i had signed up for the marathon... so training for it shd be no big deal. But i din not expect to run 2 times in 2 days man... but sometimes had to make some sacrifices.

Like to run in the dead of the night. Can only do tat in NTU. The whole road is mine, wif clear air and soothing temperature. Juz run like nobody's business. Enjoy the peace n quiet n i seem to be at one wif the universe.

Like to run at Macritchie Res. The sight of nature beside me gives me great motivation to run my best. Also the smell of nature lifts my spirit n makes me feel energised.

Last night jog wif a grp of TKD frens. Pace is slow but enjoyable. Can tok cock a bit. Hope tat there will be more of these opp man... yeah. Jogging can be so fun... whether jogging alone or wif a grp of frens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home