The Good Life

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Defeat Taste So Sour

The score reads 4-2. Shit... im trailing by 2 pts!! The start of 3rd rd is very slow. Must match his speed... he is damn fast. I can do it one.. He gave a fake n i tried to charge in wif a slamming kick. Missed!! Follow up wif a turning kick.. wham!!!! Scores man!! Yes yes yes! Tat's the way! Control the game.... steady.. He changed strategy n always charge in to grab me, not letting me have a chance to execute my kick. WTF.... have to think of a counter to stop him.....

In the end i lost the match 5-4. My frens n seniors said i had a good fight... but i noe i can do better. One more gane to bronze... next year? Todae is an exciting day for me leh.. while doing warmups she sms me to cheer me on. WOHOO!!! Then a lot of my frens came to cheer me on. Thks man!!

Wah lau.... really have to take my hat off Mr Benchmark. He is damn good man. First he swept aside the hot fav of the category by winning 4-2. The Finals was even more amazing. This guy... who is also quite good... charge at him. Mr Benchmark let him eat his slamming kick. He charge again.. got slammed in the head again... charged again.. got slammed in the head again!!! Im really amazed by his determination... n im even more amazed at how fast Mr Benchmark did his slamming kicks. The whole stadium had turned wild man. This poor guy made his LAST ATTEMPT n was at the recieving end of Mr Benchmark's jumping backthrust. He collapsed n nv get up. Only one word to describe... "shuai". Haii... my mentor had got gold... Mr Benchmark had got is gold too... somemore is his first National medal in 5 yrs. Im still lagging behind. They had set the pace... now is up to me to ctach up. Next time i will get gold... n i will train hard.

Hmmm... really quite sad tat i din get to go hm wif her cos she had to leave early. But anyway she had came down... n treat me wif a can of milo... guess i shd be stisfied right? Cant expect much cos she is attached... haha.. ok anyway.. thanks everybody for ur support! Hope next time wont disappoint u pple again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home