The Good Life

Friday, September 17, 2004

Hold Your Fire

Hey guys.. sometimes I know that you mind will be full of 'inspirations'.. but I hope that you people know what you are writing. It will do no good if you continue to post 'strange' entries. Once in a while is ok. But continously posting them will only makes this place 'weird'. I'm not saying that you cannot post.. but I really want to stress that you have to know what you are writing.. This will makes the entry more worthwhile to read.

Went to watch The Terminal with Cai. A very last minute decision. I have to left early from my dinner with my committee friends... he have to rush down to cinema after tuition. Actually wanted to watch Dodgeballs. Felt like laughing at stupid jokes. But The Teminal is a very watchable movie too. And I enjoyed it. Think Cai too. However the movie seemed to remind me that good guys cannot get their babes. I mean.. hey what's wrong with Tom Hanks. He seemed a likable chap to me.. but the gal choose a crap instead. Ok.. enough of it. But I gald that he had a lot of good friends there... or else I don't think he can survive so long at the airport.

Really felt relieved while walking back to hall. The day had ended smoothly for me. Can't wait for weekend to come..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home