The Good Life

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Tone Down

Ok la guys... I will tone down on my war fantasies. Tone down, not give up. One week break is here... so I expect some mugging from everybody. But nice supper last night man. And Cai.. you nearly lose it man.

Anyway, just want to let Cai know that it's not that I am not going to buy a bike. I will.. but the question is when. I love to ride. But this time, something is vying for my attention too. I just don't want to lose the opportunity to ride on the bus with her. Hope you get what I mean man. But I will get a bike.

Wah Tecko Teck.. hope you don't find me a bother. My problems are actually quite simple.. can be solved with simple and straight forward solutions. But I lacked the balls and determination to carry them out. Yup.. but I am trying now.. whether accademic or otherwise.. I am putting in more effort.

Yup yup yup... let this space have a rest. Cheers to everyone and all the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home