The Good Life

Saturday, September 25, 2004

The Best Place

You are alone walking in the desert. Tired and thirsty, you saw a oasis in front of you. You walked towards it. 10 minutes. 20 minutes. 30 minutes had past but you seemed not to get anywhere nearer to the oasis. Then you know it is just a mirage. What would you do? Continue walking in that direction? Or change your course? Haha... I also don't know the answer.

Where will be the best place in your life? Who will you prefer to be with at your best place?

I'm going to buy my bike later. I'm supposed to feel excited. But what I am feeling now is something like a defeat. This marks another important chapter in my life.

Is it really so sucky to sign on? Why people always gives the same answer? Please remember who are protecting your ass and clearing up criminals on the street at this moment..

I want answers. But I got smoke grenades instead. Have to be decisive. My team mate still said that I am indecisive. Haha.. yeah.. habits are difficult to erase. But I will change this bad habit of mine. Slowly but surely.

To all those who are facing the what-quater-crisis-or something-like-that, I say hey man... you are not alone. This is a learning process. Everyone will go through it. Be steady man.. we will go through them together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home