The Good Life

Friday, September 24, 2004

Open Up

That's what one of my girl friend said to me last night. Not the first time I heard it. Open up so that others can understand you better..... open up to avoid misunderstanding.... open up to be more approachable.. points taken.

So she did not know my intention... or is it? I have discovered a big gap that is waiting for me to close. My friend said that the first rule of chasing after a girl is to be her friend first. This is a step that must not be skipped. You have to understand her.. understand not as to know what she liked, when is her birthday, what's her hobby.. but also her character... her worries and joy. She has to be comfortable while being with you. * Gasp*! Think I have more work to do. Things are not as good as I thought................ Yah... for those who are trying to sian a girl right now.. think have to take note of this.. from a girl so it can't be more wrong.

Going to buy my bike tomorrow. Think bike is the only thing that can gives me joy at the moment... unless my 'new' bike is as good as Jinx's, I don't foresee any major hiccups. Please no.

I am going to keep a goatee... guys wish me luck on that.

For those who keeps on MIA and can't meet up.. yah know you guys are busy. All the best in whatever you are doing now. Maybe after that can meet up with everybody and share with us what you have learnt.. yup those talk cock sessions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home