The Good Life

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Quiet Optimism

Ok.. after a series of who-dunno-write one of 'fantasy' entires... hope some 'real' news will change the atmosphere here. Yeah.. trying to give some life to this place.

Dunno why my toe injury haven't recover yet. Tot it's ok.. then went to spar.. then kena injured again. Think I have to take that injury seriously as NTU Close is coming. Have to damn improve my skills in order to become a force to reckon. Right now everybody is looking at Benchmark, my mentor, and another blackbelt. I can quietly do my training and when the time comes, I hope to take the centre stage by storm and show them what I'm made of. NO JOKE. THIS IS WHAT I CALL PASSION.

A very funny thing happened during training. Just as I'm preparing for my mentor's sparring training, someone approached me to say that his friend wanted me to take a picture with her. I'm shocked.. really. First time in my life got this strange request. Turned out is a girl from ROC I think.. ok quite pleasant looking. But this taking photo thing really surprised me.

While I'm helping out to keep the stores (dunno why Chief Instructor have to do this shit), another surprise hit me. A good one. Just as I'm about to go to toilet to change, she said something to me. This short sentence really makes me 'high' man. Went back and use my calculator to calculate my chances. People said don't put all the eggs on one basket... but I just can't help it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home