The Good Life

Saturday, August 28, 2004

The World and me

I woke up today to a breath-seizing shock. i had become an ant. I thought i was dreamin, stil admist my nightmare but no as i try to get down the bed, i knew it was no joke. I remember my bed was only a meter plus high but now it is like a twenty storey building. i tried to scream but holy s**t no sound of a human , but only the whimper of a desperate ant. i remember myself sitting on tt once familiar bed for a very long time thinking of a lot of things: my family, my mum my dad my brother. There was so much things tt i wanted to tell them but wasnt able to muster enuf courage to tell them. I had always wanted to gave my mum a tight hug but now no longer am i able to do that. how many times i had wish to play a game of soccer or basketball with my dad and brother or anything be it just a run, but that simple previledge that had been taken for granted for far too long had been seized too. i had wanted to tell all my friends how much i treasure our friendship though i may not shown it explicitly but now will they stomp on me if they see me. I think i m the first ant that cry as all these thoughts brought heart-breaking pain to me. But suddenly my stomach rumble n i knew that it is time for err.. breakfast. So i began my slow descent down my bedsheet onto the floor. Oh the floor felt cold but nevertheless i made my way towards the door. And for the first time i got out without having to open the door , felt so weird. Everythings look so differrent but i still know my way to the kitchen. On my way der i found a mini laptop n decided to write down my account down before i am being step on and who know when that will be but at least someone could now tell my family what actually happened to me after i m gone....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home