The Good Life

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Dots In My Head

Wah kao.. tried to insert some animations in this blog but failed miserably.. can somebody please enlighten me.. if you don't mind? I tried until I see dots floating around.. guess I am staring at the screen for quite a long time. Yah.. trying to slack when I'm not supposed to. Oh well.. hmm.. let me try again..[img]http://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/1148.gif[/img]..

Working? Haii... hey nikkon.. maybe u can ask the cute gal how she did it. Yeah.. some opening lines for you to use lah. Then come back and teach me. Wah.. so peaceful in the library.. so peaceful until I felt sleepy..

I saw myself picking up a chang-koe and starts digging my own grave..

Wah what's that man. Anyway... let me enjoy some mugging before they chase me out again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home