The Good Life

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

The Kiss

A kiss, when all is said,what is it? A rosy dot placed on the "i" in loving; 'tis secret told to themouth instead of to the ear
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I never though i'd find myself the day i found you. Plans for only one of me are future plans for two...
Soul mates in this universe that make the world surreal.For when i'd given up on dreams you showed me love is real.And now that all my love for you will never cease to grow, please take me in your loving arms and never let me go... ...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love... ...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
True understanding is deeper in meaning than in mere words and is important for its result,not pretty rhetoric. Those who can verbalize their happiness have little happiness to speak of. My true love has grown so much that i can't tell even half of it in words
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We cannot tell what may happen to us in the strange medley of life.But we can decide what happens in us, how we take it,what we do with it- and that is what really counts in the end...

An extraction from http://mysecret_in_silence.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home