The Good Life

Monday, October 11, 2004

What A Strange Feeling

Who am I? Or who are we? Haha.. will the owner of the blog please stand up?? This is the uniqueness of this blog man. NOBODY should know who we are. I don't know what happened earlier on... but I hope this will not affect our entries. Still a no hold-barrier blogging place to me. Hehh.......

I spent 30 minutes trying to open up the lid of the little clock. Wants to put in a new battery. Feeling very fustrated that I can't open it because it is very tight. But I scared that if I forced it open I might create a scratch on the present. Then no chioce but to do it SLOWLY. Finally it's open... and I put in a new battery (And the little battery cost $3.. my goodness. Guess I'm taken for a caitao liao.). Then realize that maybe the 'old' battery is working. It's because I did not 'on' the clock that's why it's not moving. Haii.. anyway I stare at the little clock (with a monkey beside it) for 10 minutes or so to make sure it's working. Then I put it back to the box. Then I ask my mother to wrap it for me... haii.. what an idiot man. Can't even do a simple job. But the present is up.. the card is ready.. hope she will be happy.

I am scared. What a strange feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home