The Good Life

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Snooping Around Again

Hey dudes.. got this one from someone's blog.. courtesy of kx! Hah.. Anyway she seemed to think like me.. in a certain way lah.. or I think like her? Doesn't matter isn't it? Oki dorkie.. here is it..

"after slacking for a while by blog-surfing and basically kpoing about some of my friends' lives, realised that sometimes, our worries and sadness stems from the fact that we are unable to accept ourselves as who we are. i guess i myself is also inflicted by this problem too. the need to look better, become smarter and belong somewhere. the need of being accepted by people whom you admire. but the thing is, sometimes, the people whom you admire ain't reallie that great afterall. they have their own sets of problems and worries. what we see is not what we always get. we may have just been fixing a halo over them. it's easy to say: get to know your inner self. love yourself. gurus have been earning big bucks selling self-help books saying this over and over again. but do people listen? hell no! somehow i feel that, when kids grow older, they tend to become more and more self-centered. or maybe people are self-centered in the first place. it's all about me me me. i'm happy. yay! i'm sad. boohoo. can you all listen to me? why isn't anybody listening to me? because everybody is so hung up about themselves that they forgot to care about others anymore. no time? all the time is spent on wallowing in self-pity. sick and tired? wonder who isn't." ---kx

Cool. :D

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home