The Good Life

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Freely You Have Receive, And Freely You Will Give

Decided to go to church instead of my regular soccer session. Want a little change to break the routine. Hmm.. the same lecture-bad-habit took over me. Only listen to the pastor's sermon in bits and pieces. O I remember.. today's topic is about 'Discipleship'. Felt that it's totally irrelevant to me. That's the reason why I don't go to church that regularly. The I-am-holy feeling does not appeal to me. I mean.. I go out and find a disciple.. or 'trainee' and nuture him?? Hey I need someone to guide me instead.

That's links me to another point. Who is my role model in life? We need role models. Lee XiaoLong? Paul Scholes? Valentino Rossi? Brad Pitt? Anybody 'closer' to me? Sim Wong Hu? Kenny Yap? Anybody that I know??? My father? Phew.. can't really make up my mind. It will be wonderful if I have a personal 'teacher'. That's why I'm all for apprentinceship. The education system I'm 'enjoying' at the moment bores me totally. Anyway.. back to the church, I saw some old faces. Uncle Andrew still remembers me.. so Kenny is the worship leader.. Sharon looks enchanting as ever while playing the piano.. but Pastor Simon is no longer around. Fuck.. kena the bird flu. Old theory of good people dies young. Left behind his wife and 2 daughters. Haii.. that's life.

I just want to help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home