The Good Life

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Harold And Kumar Go To White Castle

What can I say about the movie...? TWO THUMBS UP!!!! I say the whole gang of us should go to Khoo's house and watch this damn stupid movie man.. better than watching Scary Movie 3. A typical stereotype, racist, dumb jokes movie... but I like it. Very much. Looking forward to it's sequel man. The two buddies did everything together. Spontaneous acts... and I like that. How many times when things happened out of a sudden... without much thoughts we immediately went to do the things we want... instead of sitting one corner and fret? Harold could have refused to go to White Castle with Kumar because of his workload, but he still went anyway. It's quite amazing how many things they have done in one night.

Actually wanted to sleep at 12 on Friday. Sleeping late does me harm than good. But went to Jinx's room and he tempted me with this movie. Damn it. I just sit there and watch. The thought of studying from 0830 to 1130... and then continue again from 1200 to 0200 is unimaginable to me. Might as well let me die. Although I confirmed that I cannot finish reading everything, this kind of studying will kill me instead. I rather repeat the modules again. There is really a limit on how much things I can absorb in a day... and it's not much. Whole week didn't train.... and I don't like it. Going to Woodlands on Sunday. A must. Must not procrastinate.

Anyway I think something wrong with my eyes. I thought I saw chio bu but when I went closer to take a look it turns up the opposite. I hope i did not offend anybody... haha.. ok these are the thoughts from me on a Sat morning. Hungry for Jap food...???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home