The Good Life

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Singular And Plural Forms

I am concentrating hard on the maths question. Then I'm distracted. A beautiful girl had came over and occupied the empty seat beside me. I could not help but captivated by her beauty. She noticed that I'm looking at her and she turned and gave me a smile... the sort of smile that could melt your heart. And I think I'm going to melt too. I quickly looked away and stared at my papers instead... obviously balls shrinked to half their sizes. What?? Smile at me? Am I dreaming not? From the corner of my eye I saw her taking out her stationery... files... papers... ready to start her work. I turned and peeked at her again. Wow... she got the elegance and the confident look. Plus her beauty too. Cool man. Then I cleared my throat and ask her.... "Are you single at the moment?" Don't know whether my eyes playing tricks on me not... thought that I saw her blush slightly. Wah..... then she replied she is not attached at the moment. With rapid response I ask her whether she can be my girl friend not... scared that if I delay any longer she would be taken away. Then to my joy and amazement she nod her head! WOOHOOH!!! Fantastic man! Yeah... then with a beaming smile I returned to my revision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home