The Good Life

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Chocolate Paradise

I saw the road sign.. "Chocolate Wonderland-- 1km ahead"... yeah.. I turned on the trottle and continue my journey in bike. As I got nearer to my destination.. the smell of chocolate is really fantastic... "Yeah!! Welcome to chocolate wonderland!" The children shouted as they ran out from the terrace houses to greet me. Servants carrying samples of chocolate stuffs stand by the roadside.. waiting for me to try them out. WOOHHOOO!! There are chocolate ice-cream.. chocolate chips.. iced-chocolate shake... chocolate cookies... so much for me to choose! I just stand there still deciding which one to eat first, mouth already drooling... then I woke up. And I nearly drooled in my sleep man. What the hell... if I stop thinking and start eating those chocolate maybe it will have a better ending..

Library is becoming a scary place for me... I can't daydream in the library without feeling guilty. Just now the guy behind me is losing it man. Keep cursing and banging the table. Think he met some problems wiht his revision. THEN 2 girls came out of nowhere and explain the solutions to him. What the fuck man. I'm also struggling with my maths but there is only me and me.. and probably my miserable shadow. I asked Rooney what is he doing now... he said he is busy in Geylang. I asked Ronoldo to join me in Library... he said he rather do juggling with some balls. I asked Brad Pitt if he is free for dinner... he said he has a candle-light dinner with Anniston. I asked Osama if he is free for some tea... he said he is busy plotting how to stuff bombs up Bush's ass... cool... fine with me. Then Bruce Lee came to my table and offer me a cup of water. Then he said I must be like the water in the cup.... always go with the flow... ready to adapt to the surrounding situations blah blah blah....

Luckily I have a pleasant surprise that makes my day... or it will just be another lousy day in the Library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home