The Good Life

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Panties Wearing Gnomes

Wah... the library is getting colder by the minute. Think have to tell the in-charge that they can save a few cents by raising the temperature of the library instead of trying to make the place felt like the Antartica.

Suddenly I heard people singing.. think the lyrics like "Wah lolo... it's getting cold... wah lolo... we are cold but warm in hearts..." Then I saw tiny people emerging from my pencil case. Gnomes to be exact. Wearing nothing but a panty. I counted 10 of them. I quickly took my pencil and tried to poke the last one. "What the fuck are you doing... you ass-hole!" He said. That really pissed me off. With one crushing bang I squashed the irritating brat into a mess of shit. And the rest ran away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home