The Good Life

Friday, October 22, 2004

Born To Win

Haha.... I'm so excited... because I got ideas liao..

It's getting crowded here, I thought. There isn't so much of us a few days ago. I looked around and size everybody up. Yucks... this one is so nerdy looking. Err... that one so beng... hah.. this one is damn clumsy man... hey looks like there is not much threat to my position at the moment. I'm starting to feel clever and proud... my tail stand erect and firm. Stand aside, u pretenders... here I am. Is there no one else?? Suddenly he is standing in front of me. Big, strong and confident looking. Not to forget smart-looking too. Fuck man... where the hell did this guy comes from? I thought to myself. Everybody seems to be swarming to his side... ignoring my presence. He glanced at me and give me the watch-it-dude look. GRRWLL... you are going to pay for your arrogance... I fumed to myself.

Suddenly there is a massive 'earthquake'. Everywhere is chaotic... but everybody know what is going on. "To the gate! Move!!" the gate keeper shouted. I pushed my way to the front. As usual... those weaklings in front of me provide little resistance. Then I'm standing in front of the gate... with him by the side. Pay back time... ass-hole. As the gate is slowly opening... I give the smart ass a thumbs up sign and raced away. ARGH!! He proved to be a persistant brat... chasing after me and even threatening to overtake me. The rest of the pack are way behind the 2 of us in a short while. This is a battle between me and him. There is it! The precious!! With my last ounce of energy, I give my last burst of fire. But he just won't give up too. Oh no... he is catching up... then he is infront of me! This can't be true! With my last trick... I did a somersault and landed on his back. With a flick of my tail I send him crashing to the walls. Haha... WoHoo!! I won! With no more competitors... I truimphly entered the egg...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home