The Good Life

Sunday, October 31, 2004

I Saw...

Sunday... family day?
HDB hub overflowing with people. Many people are queuing for some goody bag. Although there is an emcee on stage gibbering away... the crowd's attention is only on the goody bag. So funny. Got a hot babe next time dude... so people like me can oogle at her.

A family came and sit beside me and my friend. The middle-aged couple got 2 cute little girls. The father go buy iced-milo and nuggets. But when he came back the youngest girl wanted fries. Then mother give older sister money to buy. When she came back the younger girl was delighted. It's strange... people knew that Mac is selling over-priced unhealthy food, but why did they still want to go and eat? For the younger people maybe they thought it's hip... ok maybe the service is good (fast food right?) For the older people they treat it as a family thing, like the couple sitting beside me this afternoon. MacDonald's has succeed in it's brand-making game. Anyway... I'm thinking of trying the new chicken at KFC. Maybe will buy some back home to let others try it out.

I like Sunday... but I hate the exams I'm going to have soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home