The Good Life

Monday, October 25, 2004

praying for my friend..

Hi all,

First entry for me, but im writing this with a heavy heart...
I was discussing some biz stuff with my friend over the phone last night. Before we ended our conversation, he told me a bad news. A realli bad one. He said that one of our JC friends has passed away recently.
Together with his other friends, they were on their way from Pittsburgh to Shenandoah Park. He was the driver then. He muz have dozed off while driving before they met the accident. He died.
I was totally shocked after hearing the news. "My Jc friend has left us just like that." He was so lively, so enthusiastic about life last time. I could still remember the days when all of us would hang around at the concourse, playing chapteh, juggling balls and stuff. He thought me how to juggle 3, no.. 4 balls! We enjoyed one another's company then. After we had graduated from JC, we hardly meet up because of our own commitments. After that , he went overseas to further his studies. I never had a chance to see him since then..
Although he was not a very close friend to me, i was very sad. (Actually tears are rolling in my eyes now) Really sad that i have lost a friend. My girlfriend asked me if i feel like crying. I said no. Actually i was just trying to put up a strong front.
I really hope that no matter where his soul is now, he would not have to suffer pain anymore, especially not the pain which he had felt before he lost his last breath inside the car..

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home