The Good Life

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Night Life At The Circus

Wuahhahah! Ok.. it's Newton Circle. Anyway we are back at what we are good at: laughing at others. Think we had a good night out at the food centre picking out chio bu to oogle at, people with weird hairdo to laugh at, and costumes wearing jokers to comment on. Hey... but I think these people are brave enough to let their clothings to express themselves... still remember that Zoro and his babe? The Red Devil? The Pirate? And some don't-know-as-what-but-wear-so-little-that-we-stare-at-them babes. I say credit to them.

And Jinx... I can't help but laughing my head off when Khoo comment on your hair. Blame him for your low confidence not me ok? Too bad CS n Lampard didn't join us due to our limited resources. Yah.. nikkon said eat seafood at Johor. We will go there during hols... like Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle!! Ah dae ah dae ah dae...

The biker chicks are cool man... hope I can know some biker chicks too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home