The Good Life

Monday, October 25, 2004

Black Monday

Phew... think it's no surprise that today is Monday man. So many bad news... trying to flood my little life, just like the rain this afternoon. Thank God got Kaijie who gave me some panadol when I met him at Can 9... or else I think I'm lying on the bed now. Wait... think I'm going to have an early rest also. Need to recuperate leh. As I told Jinx... if there is a beautiful girl taking care of me at the moment I believe I don't mind falling sick. Yah... if there is a beautiful girl taking care of Jinx guess all his pain will be gone.

Wah lau. CS... think that is you lah. Take care man.... be strong. Nobody expected it. Yah... don't know what to say liao.

Jinx... can you stop getting into accidents? To think I jio you to take bike license. If you get into problems I will feel guilty indirectly you know. The bike seems to be giving you lots of problems than convenience. Take care also.

Monday is going to be over. Maybe Tue will be a better day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home