The Good Life

Thursday, October 28, 2004

The Name Game

Golden Couple:
I saw them in my hall on Tue night. Not the first time. The girl is very sweet-looking and the guy is fine. The girl is cooking food in the kitchen. They are clearly enjoying themselves. And I want to bang my head on the wall.

Thermo Balls:
I hate this module. Fucking so many systems to take note of, and it's not open book. Got closed/open system, heat pump, refrigerator, steady flow and so-more-I-forgot, which all required different approaches. I rather kick some balls...

Arsene Whinner:
Just shout up and stop making a fool of yourself. Don't expect Man Utd to be a push-over.

Babe-Watched:
Canteen A seems to be a magnet for chio girls. Or is it because I haven't go to Canteen B or NIE canteen?

Ground Zero:
LWN Library. Whereas? Full of 3 eyed monsters and floating viruses. Not surprise that the viruses will mutate and make everybody in the library like the monsters in Resident Evil. Where is the monster-bashing babe?

No-Brain-jerks:
Those masked militants in Iraq. Oh you are so brave and righteous!

I want to go home!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home