The Good Life

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Rain

It has been drizzling since I woke up from my nap. Small rain, I say.... but very persistant. Seems like the sky has plenty of water to pour... trying to cool the restless hearts of people around? I wonder.... and daydream... and watch Joan of Arc. The poor girl had to bear such huge responsibilities at a young age. Wonder how she felt at that time... like us? That will be a joke man.

So there is a new debate whether the girls in Singapore lose out to their counterparts from Malaysia and Vietnam. Hey what's new? I will stay clear of this shit as I believe I'm not credible enough to give comments. But I do want to say that everybody please wake up their fucking ideas and don't always think of themselves. That would be all. Hit the bed.... the music from class95 is opening the way for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home