The Good Life

Friday, October 15, 2004

What A Turnaround

Sorry jinx, didn't mean to ditch you last night.. but I decided to join them (can't say much because someone maybe reading this..). Think I won't have much opportunites like this in near future. Cannot go home with her.. now cannot join them for a run? Yeah.. reason is I will not be continuing to stay in hall during the hols. That means I'm out after 20th of Nov. Why? Because of that idiot. I message him twice and he did not reply. I hate this kind of fuckers who don't bother to reply me. Go and call him? I can't be bothered.. thanks. Anyway I don't like the feeling of being an 'illegal squater'. I kind of like Hall ~.. but guess I have to try to reapply the next time if I want to stay in halls again bah. That's all for this hall thing...

Hey Lampard.. what happened in NUS leh.. tell us more leh. Maybe you can update us during our soccer session this Sunday. Think will be the last before exam?? Don't suffer in silence bah. We have great faith in you dude.. whatever you do we will support you. Yeah!!

Speaking of soccer I'm contemplating whether to go for the soccer trial for MPE on next Tue.. hmm..... think I will watch more soccer matches this Sat and play some soccer on Sun to gera myself up bah.. Wuahahaha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home