The Good Life

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Little Heart

I saw the uncle (think in his 50s) who sweeps the road along Hall 1. As usual, armed with a broom and dustpan.. he is looking for rubbish to clear. Then he slipped and one feet landed in the small long kao. Here is the scenerio, try to imagine:
The distance between he and I is about 10 m only.
However there is a staircase separating the both of us.
Though he slipped, he doesn't seem to be in pain and quickly got up and carry on his business.
Actually I wanted to go forward and ask if he is alright. But the circumstances above seems to make this difficult.. aided by my maybe-he-is-alright attitude. What difference will I make if I really go and show some concern. We meet before.. and we actually smiled at each other as a sort of greeting. That time really surprised me.. as like we look at each other and I think he smiled first so I follow. Hmm.... anyway I thought that the ah-pe who is mopping the staircase outside LWN Library is quite handsome. He got the I-seen-it-all aura coming from him. Maybe one day I wil try to strike a conversation with him.. haha..

Yeah... Vanistelrooy, Ferdinand, Ronoldo, Rooney and Gary Neville are in top form. I support Ferdinand as England Captain. Any backers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home