The Good Life

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

And I think I'm lousy

The world is like a big classroom. There are lessons to be learned everyday..... anywhere. You just have to open your eyes to see, open your eyes to hear. Open your heart to accept. Simple?

"But, refreshingly, in an era when many feel that money has stolen the soul of the game, Kaka is a footballer who believes responsibilities come with his status and that he can use his position to make a positive difference for those who do not enjoy his wealth.
This week he was appointed an 'ambassador' for the United Nations World Food Programme, a role he took on after he was shocked by statistics on the number of children in the developing world who die from hunger."

This guy is same age as me. But he is blessed with wonderful soccer skills. Still he struggled in the past. I don't believe that if you are gifted in certain area you can be king. You still have to work hard like the rest. Only just that you have a head start. So Kaka continued to be one of the best soccer player..... and instead of trying to be king, he choose to be a servant. Keep it up! I support you!

So... what am I? I will go and count my blessings now.

What am I? Sometimes I tried too hard... I guess. Did I aim too high? Eh... that's difficult to say. But I feel that it's important to set goals... identify role models so that I have a direction to go. But even though everything seems to be in place... I lack the courage to take that vital step. C'mon c'mon c'mon....

What am I? I think I have too many faces.

Enough of soul searching lah.. *smilez*

I believe I lack the aggression to make things work. Or passion? Haha... maybe courage will be a better word? Anyway... these few days are making me restless. Because they poses new challenges to me. I want to fight them face to face. God gives me strength. I dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home